Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy New Year!

So 2010 is coming to a close.
The New Year is upon us.

These last two weeks mixed in with Christmas have been a mad house.

It's the end of my first year and I've beaten the odds, the statistics and the will of both the Senior Drivers and the Union - by not quitting and loving my job.
WOOT
I love you Passengers and I love Driving the bus.

We've had no snow storms yet and other than Light Rail delays and a few buses breaking down here and there, we've really had no major problems that have caused me (a Driver) or you (a Passenger) any real stress.

So here's to a successful 2010 and to an even more successful 2011.

Some of the other Drivers suggested that I toss up a "Highlights of 2010" post.

I may, we'll see.
You KNOW we have some great stories.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, remembered in FellowshipThe Reason for this season and enjoyed your loved ones.
I wish you all a great, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Remember:
From 7pm on New Year's Eve until 6am on New Year's Day - RTD is FREE
FREE
FREE
Use it - I command you!
LOL

As always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment