Thursday, February 17, 2011

Do You Hear What I Hear...

I hope not.
LOL
Seriously.

You'll notice that I don't allow comments on this blog.

Remember that this is my personal blog and that it only represents my personal thoughts, ideas, practices and customer service attitudes, etc.
RTD has stated that they neither support nor endorse this blog.

That said, I get some ugly comments from both my fellow Drivers and from angry passengers and drivers.
I respond to y'all personally but I will not allow those posts.
If you want the negative posts/comments, there are plenty of them to be found on the net.
That's one of the reasons I started this blog.
There are tons of Passengers commenting out there but I couldn't find any Drivers.

This is blog is for that.
I am an RTD Driver giving you my point of view of the road and my job.
I will however, answer your questions and concerns and help you to better understand an issue or situation.
But keep in mind, this is my personal blog and RTD neither supports nor endorses...

LOL, yeah - that again!

As Always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment