Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Voice of the People!

With all the union oppression in the news recently, I joined close to 500 people at Denver's Capital today.

About 300 union supporters and about 200 American People & Wisconsin supporters.

Showing our support of Wisconsin's Governor, Scott Walker.

As soon as I was recognized by another RTD Driver &  his ilk, I thought I was going to get my rear end stomped.

Turns out that those who support unions don't take too kindly to their fellow union members opposing them!

It's no small wonder the police were there with their riot gear - the union memebers were always one heartbeat away from violence.

At least those who were threatening me with violence almost every minute of the rally!

Just another day in the life of an RTD Driver who's required to be in an oppressive union in order to keep a job he loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment