Friday, February 10, 2012

T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.R.

When I was a kiddo I was deep into SciFi.
I actually got to meet and interview Ben Bova for a school project.
Yesterday I was reminded of a book, "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress," by one of my top SciFi authors.
The reason I remembered it so well and during a conversation with a passenger yesterday was because of a saying that was part of the story of the book and which was repeated in my eighth grade economics class:
"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!"

A phrase with which I am about to take a bit of poetic license and change to:
"There ain't no such thing as a free ride!"

I'm going to print this up and hang it on my fare box every day for every passenger to read and ask about.

LoL

As Always, "Welcome aboard, T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.R., Find you're seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment