Thursday, March 17, 2011

Side Note To The Media:

I was recently contacted by a local news outlet here in Denver.
I was asked if I'd comment on and answer a few questions.

I ignored the request but she resent it again the other day.

So I gotta add this as a side note, to remind her and all the readers:

I don't speak for RTD.
I only drive for RTD.
I'ma company man, I do what I'm told.
And I'm told I don't speak for the company.

This is my personal blog, just the thoughts and opinions of some random guy who just happens to drive a bus.

If you want official answers to your questions, please contact RTD.
I've seen you (the person who sent the request) talking to them many times before so I know you already know their numbers and possibly even their personal email addresses.

Please don't ask me again.

RTD neither condones nor endorses my blog, my thoughts or my opinions posted here.
These are just my ramblings.
The mean nothing to anybody but me.

There, got that outta the way...yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment