Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Can't Drive 55...

I felt the need, the need for speed!
Yes, I broke the sound barrier today.

Ok, well the modest sound barrier of the bus Driver.

I got on the highway and went from zero to 60 miles per hour in a bone shattering...

40 seconds.

Yes yes yes, I understand that these days most commercials, movie stars and  sex doesn't even last this long but let me tell you...

Yeah, you're right.
I even bored myself.
I think I took a nap, got up, walked around and stretched my legs and read my email between the time it took to get to sixty.
But still, c'mon folks.

I actually got a bus up to 60 miles per hour and I did it in under a minute!

Where's my medal?

As Always, "Welcome aboard, grab a neck brace, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment