Monday, August 15, 2011

It's So Big!

I'm cruising along in the predawn dark this morning when outta the shadows....

I hollered, "Holy Guacamoley - lookit the size of those racks! They're HUGE!"

I slowed down and turned off the lights and every guy on the bus was glued to the glass - snapping photos.
Even the Ladies were impressed and remarked on the beauty and size of the beasts.

One Lady explained to me that, "Oh those aren't nothing!"
As they get older their racks get bigger.
These two were still young and as they mature, their racks were going to get even more impressive.

We counted and they were each 7 pointers, I'm told that's young and many grow to at least 10 points...

These bucks were ginormous, I'm not kidding.
They could have stood on their hind legs and looked in the windows had they been so inclined.

As soon as I figure out how to load & post photos on this blog I'll post some for y'all to see.

As Always, "Welcome aboard, don't pass the bucks, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment