Thursday, August 18, 2011

Seasons Change...

Here we go again, Folks.
Another schedule change as we get ready to enter the Fall Season this Sunday.

And you folks (my Passengers - regulars) are having fun embarrassing me again.
As we count down this week, the last few days before we all change routes, I've been getting more kisses, hugs, cards, gifts and food than ever before.

Today one of my regulars brought me a cupcake.
Freaking DEEEE-Lish!
She made it herself and decorated it to match me. o_O

I spend most my days blushing this last week.
And while that's great for my skin (one regular told me) I'm starting to feel sunburned.
LOL

Anywho - I wanted to remind y'all to grab a new schedule as many of the routes have had some sort of adjustment whether it is a reduction or time tweak to sync with the light rail.

Your Drivers have had the new schedules on the buses all week and I've been reminding y'all every day to take a new schedule so y'all won't be surprised on Monday as you're coming into work.

You can also check your routes online ( RTD Schedule )
I use this ALL THE TIME when y'all ask me about other routes and their times, this is what you see me checking out online - I'm going to the RTD site and looking up the times and route information for you.
We're able to check Bus & Light Rail times and routes.

It's been a great Summer folks, I'll see you in the Fall...

As Always, "Welcome aboard, grab a new schedule, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment