Friday, October 15, 2010

Cough Cough Cough...

Super busy run today.
Had at least four moms with their strollers and with at least 3 kiddos each packed in the front part of the bus and standing room only further back.

Nobody on the bus was talking.
Everybody was afraid to take a deep breath.
You could tell when somebody did because you could hear the random coughing, choking and gagging.

One of the moms closest to me was on the phone, very loudly and she said, "You too? It must be something in the air. I took a deep breath and felt like I was going to pass out!"

And I thought, "You and the other 60 of us here on the bus. Maybe changing that kid's diaper would make us all feel better!"

It was really bad.
I KNOW y'all have had to endure this as well.

It took two hours and an entire can of Lysol to air out that bus after she landed on her stop.

Phew...

I actually felt badly for the moms because you just know they knew but there was nothing they could do until they got their kiddos home.

As always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats, hold your nose - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment