Monday, August 30, 2010

If You're Happy & You Know It...

If there is a check in the "Pro" Column when the home teams win,
it is there because it makes the passengers happy when they leave the game!

Tonight the Broncos won a Pre-Season game finally and the fans going home were in a good mood.
Why's that important, I'm just the Driver?

When you're already in a bad mood, had a few too many drinks and all you wanna do is get home and forget the night, it doesn't help matters when you're sitting in traffic and taking longer to get across an intersection than it would have taken to walk back to your car in the first place!

Everybody's attention turns to the Driver and it's usually not the good kinda attention that I want.

So when the home team wins, people are happy, laughing, making jokes.
Somebody cut me off in traffic and I had to hit the brakes.
The whole bus at the same time said, "Wooooooah!"

I immediately opened the mic and said,
"Sorry folks. I had to stop and give the guy in front of me room to roll back and forth over the Pittsburgh fan he just hit."

The bus exploded into laughter and applause.

That's fun.
Any other night when the home team loses, if I as much as look into the rear mirror at passengers, beer bottles and balls come flying up at me.

So yeah, thanks for the fun y'all.

As always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment