Friday, August 6, 2010

Need A Ride?

If somebody is standing at a stop that is marked for the route we're on, I have to stop.
Occasionally you'll see the one person at the stop wave the bus on.
Otherwise, I need to stop.

Open the door and call out the route, the direction, etc.
I don't know who can't read the bus.
I don't know who can't see the bus.
I don't know who fell asleep waiting for the bus.
I don't know who has their earphones on and didn't hear the bus approach.

I need to accommodate everybody.

So I appreciate your patience while we stop and you hear me calling out this information.
It may take an extra few seconds but it may save another passenger their job, their time, their home, who knows - just because they made their bus.

Someday that passenger may be you...

As always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment