Monday, September 20, 2010

8 Days A Week

Seriously, has it been that long since I've posted?
Sorry.

I'm so busy Driving these days....
I'm busier than a horny Beagle in a room full of hairy legs in shorts!

That's pretty busy, eh?

So much to say.
So many rants and raves that have gone unsaid in the last week.

But most of all right now, I just want to thank you.
You, the Passenger.
You have been patient, understanding and have been flexible during these last two weekends and the last busy week.
Long traffic jams.
Running behind schedule because of the volume of Passengers, stops, using the Lift to get folks in and out.
Because of traffic jams and silly drivers going nuts and cutting off the bus.

I try to make light of nearly every trip when it gets that packed on the bus.
I try to be happy, cheerful and contagious.

And y'all have returned it in spades.

There was a point towards the end of July & beginning of August when I thought maybe ridership was going down down down.
But y'all have turned that around big time and have packed dang near every route and bus I've driven for the last 6 weeks.

So again, I want to thank you - wish I could do more in return for all the love y'all give me.

As always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment