Wednesday, September 1, 2010

That's Bright!

Have you seen the new transfers?

So RTD has new transfers for the remainder of 2010.
Which caught a handful of regulars off guard this morning.

I've a few regulars who very blatantly open their day timers and flip to the current date then show me a transfer.
If I ask to see the full ticket (so I can see the month) they have solutions for that too.
Some have enough saved to work for each day of each month.

So RTD has converted to the new bright orange transfers.
These have the year marked on top as well.

This morning I even had one guy cussing and swearing that he'd have to walk to work.
Don't mis read that, I didn't refuse service to anybody this morning, they just all turned away when I pointed out that the blue transfers were not correct.
They were caught in the act of trying to steal a ride and without either of us saying anything out loud, they just walked away.
Well, all except that one guy.

So bring cash, passes or the correct transfers.
We have new transfers so don't get caught with the blue.
Remember, fare inspectors are all over the place!

As always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment