Sunday, September 26, 2010

PSA - REMINDER...(Kinda)

Don't forget that this is my blog.
I'm just a regular Joe like the rest of us here in Denver.
I have a job and that happens to be a Driver for RTD.
But this is my blog, not RTD's.
These are my beliefs, my opinions and practices.
Not RTD's.
They've reminded us that they neither support nor endorse anything I post, this blog, etc.

You'll find that in my posts I generally post in favour of the customer, the passenger & the tax payer.
I don't support raising fares.
I do support customer service, safety & efficiency.

I usually agree with RTD, never with The Union.
That puts me at odds with about 40% of the Drivers (in my experience).
So far in my first year that's produced job, death and physical violence threats.
None of which I want to "report" because that would jeopardize my career, my home, my family and my health - both mental and physical.

So again, this is my blog.
About my job.
My thoughts, my opinions and my ideas.

Keep that in mind as you read my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment