Saturday, July 3, 2010

Floor It, Driver!

I know you passengers have seen probably more than I in my short time as a Driver.
But I've seen some really odd and creative "transportation devices" that folks use to carry their stuff to and fro.

We have so many outdoorsmen (we don't have "homeless" in Colorado, they are outdoormen) who carry their gear in shopping carts.
So when this latest passenger boarded with her cart, I wasn't shocked...per se.

I mean, I don't know where y'all get your devices; whether it's been purchased or stolen from a store.

But when a Passenger boarded from Walmart with her groceries loaded on what looked like a "garden center" cart (not your normal basket cart) and the huge name, "WALMART" emblazoned on the handle bar and she was promting me to go quicker - we were using the lift....

I seriously felt like I was an accomplice and the bus was a get-a-way car!

Kinda thrilling but at the same time, I fully expected every cop car we passed to spin around and pull us over, lights flashing...

Dude!

Not cool - I don't need those kinda rushes during my routes.

And as always, "Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!"
But please, leave the carts behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment