Monday, June 21, 2010

They Call Me Mellow Yellow.....

I had a passenger (not a regular!) come up to the front of the bus and tell me I'm harshing his mellow!

I know, right?
Yeah, I had to give him a good laugh out loud too - before I caught myself and explained why I was harshing his mellow.

I call out the streets, not all of the streets but just the main cross streets, the streets onto which I'm turning and the streets I've learned are stops for Regulars.
I do this...well because it's required.
But also in case we have a passanger who can't read, who can't see, who can't stay awake and needs to subconsciously hear where he is so he snaps awake in time....etc.

Me on the overhead calling out the streets downtown was harshing this passenger's mellow.

No, I wasn't in downtown Boulder!
LOL

I was in Denver and I really don't know what kinda mellow this passenger was on.
So I asked him where he was heading, waiting for him to find his way off the bus just a few stops later and continued taking care of the rest of the passengers.

Just call me Mellow Yellow.
I call out the streeeets...
Just call me Mellow Yellow.
You can hear me from your seats....
Just call me Mellow Yellow.

Ok - that's enough!
:D
Welcome aboard, find your seats - Let's Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment